Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test With Conception Indicator 1 Test
The Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator is the first and only test that is as accurate as an ultrasound scan at dating pregnancy**. Its Smart Dual Sensor ™ not only tells you in words if you're 'Pregnant' or 'Not Pregnant', it also tells you how far along you are.
• As accurate as a doctor's urine test at detecting pregnancy
• As accurate as an ultrasound at dating pregnancy**
• It's like 2 Tests in 1! It not only tells you if you're pregnant, but also how far along you are*.
• So sensitive you can test up to 5 days before the missed period.
• No Brand is MORE Accurate***
• 2 Clearblue Pregnancy Tests with Weeks Indicator included.
Q1. How accurate is it?
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test is over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period, giving you a clear and accurate result when you need it most. The Weeks Indicator is 93% accurate at indicating how far along you are based on weeks since conception.
Q2. When can I test?
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test can be used 5 days before your missed period (which is 4 days before your expected period). If testing before your expected period, and for an accurate Weeks Indicator result, you must use your first urine of the day. In lab testing, Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator gave the following results (see chart to the right):
Q3. How do I test?
Either place the absorbent tip directly in your urine stream for 5 seconds, or in a collected urine sample for 20 seconds. A flashing hour glass ‘wait’ symbol shows that the test is working, and within 3 minutes your ‘Pregnant’ or ‘Not Pregnant’ result will be displayed. If you are pregnant, the screen will also show the number of weeks since you conceived as 1-2, 2-3 or 3+.