• Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
• An excellent source of Calcium and Iron
• A source of Phosphorus, Magnesium and Fiber
• Unhulled seeds for optimal vitamin and mineral profiles
• A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
• No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers, excipients, oils or coatings
Black Sesame Seeds have a rich history with references made as far back as Babylonia and Ancient Egypt. They are considered to be a staple food in both Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine and in the Asian Herbal Tradition. According to Traditional Asian Herbal medicine the seeds are associated with the liver and kidney meridians and are traditionally used to prevent the premature greying of hair. Black sesame seeds are a source of whole food Calcium and Iron and a source of Fiber. They also contain protein, Phosphorous, Iron, Magnesium and B Vitamins. This gluten free superseed makes the perfect nutritious snack. Organic Traditions black sesame seeds have a rich, nutty flavor.