Philips AVENT Classic+ Newborn Starter Gift Set
- Ideal starter set with multiple bottle sizes designed to grow with baby and essential accessories
- Clinically proven to reduce colic and discomfort
- Anti-colic valve integrated into the nipple vents air into the bottle and away from baby's tummy. Designed to reduce gas and fussiness
- Only 3 parts for quick and easy cleaning and simple assembly
- Includes 4 bottles, trainer cup, formula dispenser, pacifier and bottle brush. Over $50 in Value!
- BPA-Free, made from Polypropylene (PP)
- Clinically proven to reduce colic
- Formula Dispenser holds enough powdered formula for 3 9 oz./260ml feeds and is ideal for travel
- Bottle brush features curved brush head and molded tip for thorough cleaning of hard to reach areas
- My Classic+ Trainer features nipple and soft spout for easy training
Philips Avent Classic+ Newborn Starter Bottle Set
Philips Avent SCD364/01 Classic+ Newborn Starter Set makes bottle feeding easy with bottles that are proven to reduce colic. The BPA-free Classic+ bottles included in this kit have anti-colic valves integrated into the nipples and are designed for a comfortable feeding experience. Designed to grow with babies, the set includes two Classic+ 4 ounce/125ml bottles with newborn nipples, two Classic+ 9 ounce/260ml bottles with slow flow nipples, Formula Dispenser, Bottle Brush, My Classic+ Trainer, and one Newborn Pacifier.
Baby’s First Trainer Cup and Other Feeding Essentials
When babies are ready to move from bottle to cup, the Philips Avent My Classic Trainer Cup offers a familiar bottle shape and nipple for easy transitioning. To encourage independent drinking, this cup has detachable trainer handles, a secure lid, and a leak- and spill-proof design. To soothe baby, the set includes a translucent, orthodontic pacifier. Made of taste-free and odor-free silicone, the pacifier has a collapsible nipple that respects the natural development of baby's palate, teeth, and gums. The set also includes a milk powder dispenser that's great for on-the-go feeding, and a cleaning brush with molded tip for hard to reach areas of the nipple.