Culturelle Probiotic Digestive 30 Vcapsules
Naturally-sourced and scientifically proven to keep your digestive system in balance
Take Charge of your Digestive Health Every Day!
When the natural balance of healthy gut flora in your intestinal tract is disturbed, your digestive health is open to a host of potential concerns. Culturelle® Probiotic contains naturally sourced ingredients that work with your body to promote a favorable intestinal flora and support the health of your digestive system.
How Does it Work?
Culturelle® Digestive Health, with 10 Billion live, active cultures of the probiotic strain Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG(LGG®), helps restore the balance of healthy gut flora in your intestinal tract. Maintaining this bacterial balance helps to keep your digestive system in working order.
Benefits of Culturelle® Digestive Health Daily Probiotic Capsules with the probiotic strainLactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG®)
- Provides 10 Billion colony forming units that contribute to natural healthy intestinal flora
- Helps support gastrointestinal health
- Helps to manage acute infectious diarrhea
- Helps to reduce the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- Helps to manage antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- Promotes overall good health
- Appropriate for everyday use
Directions For Use
Culturelle® is appropriate for everyday use to support gastrointestinal health.
Directions for Adults:
- To help support gastrointestinal health, manage acute infectious diarrhea, and manage or reduce the risk of antibiotic associated diarrhea, take one (1) capsule daily. If you are on antibiotics, take at least 2-3 hours before or after.
- For management or risk reduction of acute infectious diarrhea when travelling, take one (1) capsule daily or as directed by your doctor
Capsule may be opened and mixed into cool food or drink. Do not add to warm or hot foods or beverages. Culturelle® Probiotics can be taken at any time of the day.
Do Not Use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days. If you have a milk allergy, do not use this product. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition.
Each capsule contains: 10 billion cfu of the probiotic strain Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG ATCC 53103
Non-medicinal ingredients: inulin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, sucrose, maltodextrin, sodium ascorbate, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide (color), and silicon dioxide.