Nordic Arctic Cod Liver Oil 1000mg 90Sgels
Sustainably sourced in Norway, our award-winning Arctic Cod Liver Oil™ is the gold standard.
- Brain Health*
- Healthy Heart*
- Healthy Immunity*
The fish oil that started it all, Nordic Naturals classic Arctic Cod Liver Oil is made from 100% wild Arctic cod from the Norwegian Sea. No fish body oils or synthetic vitamins or additives are ever used. This non-concentrated formula surpasses strict international standards for freshness and purity set by the European Pharmacopoeia, and is considered the gold standard for cod liver oil. Available in both liquid and soft gels, and in flavored and unflavored formulas.
Why You'll Love It
- 750 mg total omega-3s (soft gels); 1060 mg total omega-3s (liquid)
- Made exclusively from 100% wild Arctic cod
- Promotes heart and brain health, and supports the immune and nervous systems*
- Available unflavored or in natural lemon, orange, or strawberry flavors
- Winner of numerous awards, including Clean Eating Magazine's Clean Choice Award
This great formula comes in different serving options:
- For soft gels: Take three soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist.
- For liquid: Take one teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist. For best results, please refrigerate and use within three months after opening.
- EPA: 240mg
- DHA: 360 mg
- Other Omega-3s: 150 mg
- Total Omega-3s: 750 mg
- EPA: 340 mg
- DHA: 510 mg
- Other Omega-3s: 210 mg
- Total Omega-3s: 1060 mg